March 23, 2020, updated May 8, 2020
Dear customers, vendors, subcontractors and employees:
First and foremost, the health and safety of our employees, customers, vendors, subcontractors and surrounding community is our paramount concern at Efficient Home.
While our business mission has always been to provide excellent customer service to all of our customers in a timely manner, we also recognize that we must balance our mission with doing everything we can to keep our employees and our customers safe.
In order to provide a safe environment during this current pandemic, Efficient Home has enhanced our current safety practices with specific COVID-19 related protocols and practices in accordance with current CDC recommendations as outlined below:
- Customers will notice our Efficient Home team will be asking customers appropriate COVID19-related questions before the arrival in a customer’s home. Our employees will also pre-screen themselves before the start of each workday and before entering into a customer’s residence/place of business.
- During our visit to your residence or place of business, our employees will be using enhanced cleanliness protocols to include more frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizers, sanitizing all touched surfaces before and after work is performed, and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces including iPads, cellphones and any shared or on-the-job equipment and vehicles.
- All of our field employees are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including face masks/shields, gloves and foot coverings (booties).
- All of our employees have been trained on how to use the PPE, including proper removal and safe disposal practices.
- We recommend employees avoid direct contact with others and maintain a social distance of 6 feet from the nearest person while working if safely possible.
- We will limit the number of people on a jobsite by allowing non-essential personnel to work remotely and stagger work when possible to allow for safe social distancing.
- We will work with our contractors to ensure they follow the same safety protocols that we require of our own employees.
We realize that the current situation is rapidly evolving. We are closely monitoring all changes and will continue to update our practices and protocols in accordance with recommendations from the CDC, as well as other health and governing authorities.
Thank you for everything you are doing to help keep all of us safe. We truly value your business and our work relationships.