Take Control of Your Properties Energy Costs Now! Call 301-476-8147
Case Study 3
Efficiency Upgrades for Apartment Building
Wood Lee Arms
Projected energy savings – $1,774/year.
- Replaced wall and rooftop fixtures with LED lights
- Upgraded other lighting.
Project cost: $5,161
Projected Payback: After deducting the rebate, final cost is projected to be paid back in 2.3 years.
Taking advantage of the Arlington Initiative to Rethink Energy (AIRE) program, EH Commercial helped this community save a projected 11,836 kwh/year, or $1,774 a year in cost and energy savings.
The exact work involved included:
- Replacing 4 existing 250W wall packs above exterior doors with 50W LED fixtures.
- Replacing 7 existing 400W rooftop wallpacks with 85W LED fixtures.
- Relamping and reballasting 8 interior linear fluorescent fixtures with T8 lamps and ballasts.
- Retrofitting 9 incandescent fixtures with screw-in CFL lamps.